Monday, April 20, 2009

Party ♥ CLUB ♥ Day Out

Saturday as usual attend my hair class, and I was saw Da Mouth that day at sgwang.
愛莎, 你實在是太漂亮了!
when I'm pass by there, they singing my favorite song - 永遠在身邊
I'm too lucky! And I love this song so much!

Night as usual went to club poppy. Plus that day had friend celebrate his 21th birthday.
So I follow bryan they gang.
1045 I was arrived the club. . It's too early man! how come huh?-.-
Luckily my gang had came. . . or not I will bored till die on there !
no much pic we take on that day, plus I have no mood so!








A club can be so empty, so you can imagine how bored when you're arrive early.




once agian " Happy Birthday Mix! "



Finally they was arrived! with my babe chuck


get a kiss from my nana

Val Val come join


All my lovely girls

***** ***** *****


The next day sunday, I was woke up late! God, didn't attend my hair class ): woke up at 3something
So at noon went out to have my lunch at sgwang with them.
At night movie at pavilion. Nothing special as like usual day.


Friday The 13th It was a cruel cruel movie! All like . . . " ahhhhh~ errrrr~ yerrrr~ " LOL
US again ^^


Thats all for my weekend.

No comments: