Monday, May 11, 2009

♥ Am I Happy?




Finally I'm back to KL (: Yea, a fun trip we had!
A lots of photo we took. . . around 1200 plus plus i think so LOL
Still waiting the photo, edit till the hand numbness. . especially madeline, all the nice photo in your SNIPER. . LOL! gambateh we're waiting your photo nehh. . liza & leng too hehehe

So the penang post will upload when get all of the photo (:



This time of the journey is indeed a very happy thing for me.
But the happy moment is always pass too fast.
I keep afraid of the coming sunday that we need to back kl, at last I was face it.
Separate from the moment, keep thinking "When we can meet again?"



BB, I hope you can promise me the thing I told you. MUACKZZZ



Today I can't pay attention on my make-up class. . shit! can't be like this . . .
I need to make my own busy as a bee, to forget something that I don't want miss always in the time.


okay, need to take a rest right now. I was very very sleepy in this whole day!

No comments: