Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Gossip Day ♥

Today finish my class went back home and remove my make up. . not long after daniel was reach my house. . ohhu,, I haven't prepare done yet. . so fast fast went to make up *I just use 20mint to done it, fast huh? lol*
After that went to pandan indah Jim Dong to had our dinner with my gang. (:

Around 8something we off to pavilion actually I not very clear why we went to pavilion, just walk around 11something left there -.-

And we all seem very excited today! LOL. . . Since we at Jim Dong gossip until we supper at 9898. Just NON-STOP!
gossip about penang trip, what to wear, what to buy, what to bring, etc etc etc . . . LOL

ohhh yaaa... Penang trip on tomorrow, leave in midnight.
Hope all goes well, and have a happy trip (;




thanks baobei I love those stuff so much! Muackzzz ♥♥♥



No comments: