Friday, June 12, 2009

Futsal ♥ BYE! Penang


The next day I accompany bb work again (: And actually that day was last day at penang, around 5something I get into madeline's mum car move off to the road, but around 7something I was went back to penang again -.- What happen huh??? I also don't know how to explain here. . . anyway it's a very funny thing. . . babe ming you know I know right? LOL

Then I went back to Queensbay Showroom to find my bb again hahahhaaa
BB said " why come back again huh? I already adjust my mood then you came back again " LOL
me too lahhh B. I can accompany you more one day not good meh? hahahaa
So at night the boys went to play futsal,, ohh yeah~ finally I can saw it. Cause I know every tuesday bb go play futsal with them but I can't watch also. . . but now . . . finally (:




So finish their futsal, went to have our supper then back d.


The next day Wednesday, this time really back d lahh. . . Cause all of them keep said " no need back lah you keep delay and delay " or " don't lie again huh " LOL

12something in the afternoon, bb fetch me to near by Queensbay's hotel cause madeline and her mum were there. Then bb went back home d BYEBYE ):
Before back we went to have our brunch Kim Ci Kim Ci yum yum !!! Around 3something was move off back to KL. Ming's mum said I was like a lil pig, cause when I get into the car then slept till we reach KL hehehe Almost 7pm was arrived Fast huh?


***** ***** *****


I was went back KL my sweet home, but I didn't feel any happy feeling. . . why huh??
I feel have many stuff need to face it. . . I feel trouble and moody when that night I arrived kl.
And of course I miss my bb that also one of the reasons make me feel moody. . . ):




No comments: