Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday,NANA BABE ♥

Saturday night was celebrated LAW NANA's 18th Birthday at Federal Hotel.
one again HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEETIE!
Wish you're happy everyday and hope you'll like the present (:



Okay let back to the topic, before headed to federal hotel we all gathered at leng's house.. around 11pm ish we just starting off to there. We girls seem like very excited because we can gather in one place*peace*
Although a very small room, but I like hehehe

I like those pic took from Sniper









they abandoned me ):



girls take pic are very trouble one..LOL





All babes (: muackz



Many people cann't imagine that is 8..why huh??



Cake-cutting session
Hap Hap Hap Happy Birthday..to you






half gone..nice cake^^



BaoBei - ViVi x Liza



ViVi x babe Val



Jac x Vi x Val x Na



time to open those present..



ooohhhh...it's winnie the pool


eeee..it carrying a small box behind that..


it's Gucci Scarf from her dear dear..



Around 2am half of the ppl gone..left some of us there..


I love this pic (:


Act pro kekeke


my lovely cam..
But it was not good I care it,I know I am a bad owner ):



with the sweetie birthday girl -NANA


ViVi x NaNa x Leng


Sweet Couple!!


Muack!!



I know I'm tiny @@



Long long time didn't take picture with you,several years ago..
since I'm still 16year old??


my masterpiece HAHA






Finally maddy is free to take pic...



The last pic, and the nice pic ^^



Guess what.. some off us had stay there till morning 8something LOL they said "vivi you so geng loh..looks so tiny but very Ding Dek" cause my face still look so vitality HAHAHA
So 8ish we left there and walk over to sgwang's Bak Ling Muun had our breakfast. Very good experience LOL
10something reached my sweet home..when I opened the door my bro said "waa..now only you come back a?!" YEA LOH! And bb also wonder why I so early send him a message..HAHA
After remove my make up straight away lying on my bed- Pig Time..woke up at 6pm something..



CIAO~

No comments: