Friday, September 4, 2009

ALOHA // POPPY

Last saturday awoke at 2ish. After prepared done me and bb headed to pavilion. Afterward had our brunch at Dome.





daniel lim tagged us along






At night went to Aloha for attend five boys friend's birthday party.


soon after helen said "hey,come come photo photo"
Evangeline x Helen x ViVi

and she said again "take photo with your boyfriend lahh"

what happen??


Evangeline x ViVi


some of the penang firends came.. with Wan Yong.


And weiweiann


Around 1:30am some off us went to poppy and meet my baobei there..huhuh!








and I love this picture so so much!


here are the few of us walked over from aloha to poppy HA
with Ann (:


muackz muackz


with miao moh


my sweetie babe val (:



three of us! my dear
Liza x ViVi x Valerie


CIAO~

No comments: