Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Huhu! I had a happy weekend on last week! Because of last thursday bb was came kl (:
Thursday night have no place to go and therefore I slept earlier that day..asleep at 12am and awoke at 12pm..adequate slumber I had (:
So the next day after prepare done we headed to Mid.V. Before going Chili's to have our brunch, bb bought me a bag. Finally I get it and I love it so much THX!



Take some pic with him before going out




Chili's, and QL here...



my orange juice



mine one


BB's


I with the... I dont know what it call..-.-


We can't finished all the meat that we ordered LOL darn waste... after having our brunch we went to watch Orphan.

nice movie nice story..I thought the story is narrative an orphan girls murder, unexpectedly she's an adult. Rating for 5 star!
Afterward my mum came fetched me back.

At my house's swimming pool area..


A little bat.. we saw it at the corridor outside my house, so so cute!! Me and my bro keep use the camera and focus it face..LOL




Our next round - poppy
with babe leng


Nicholas x Bee x Daniel x QL









yea, is he WENG SIU


with daniel lim




he's wearing my hair band


CIAO~


No comments: