Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Moment Tired body

25th Oct 09
Woke up early in the morning and off to pavilion around 11something. Brother went to Good Fitness did an hour of gym and I was sitting at starbucks there online :) Afterward we have our brunch at kopitiam. Finish that we walk around there meanwhile to wait Azelea to pick us up!


3something we reached Hartamas and walk over to a shop, there're selling genuine goods of brand but is cheaper than outside shops. Sound good right? HAHA! After they get thier new stuff we went to IKEA. Have been an ages I didn't go there. I like thier furniture! Around 8something we went back to pavilion and have our dinner at Shakea Shushi, back home at 11ish. I was extremely tired cause walked the whole day plus didn't sleep well at the pervious day.


26th Oct 09
Awoke at 12something and went to Maybank cause I need to application an account, but then I didn't get it @@ Went back home and prepare myself, off to pavilion around 3something with mummy :D We have walked in a lot of shops but still can't get any nice boots. 6ish brother came to find us then we went to sgwang a while. Night me and mummy dinner at The Ship as my birthday dinner, brother didn't tag along cause he's went to sing k again. Went back home at 10ish! Was pretty tired again.....



countdown 2days....
Tomorrow and tomorrow should be a happy day! :)

1 comment:

xuan said...

this time did u guys take all of their tootpick bek hum~~haha
smile :)