Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Birthday To Moi! ♥

28th Oct 09
A very simple celebration, dinner at Rakuzen Japanese Restaurant at Chulan Square.
Fianlly I'm legally 18th now!
For sure start from now I'm thinking how long I have to wait to be 21st?? As liza wrote at her blog..HAHA!! 3 more years @@
On that day me and bro off to chulan square to meet up them around 8ish. And finally I saw my baby! I miss him so much! 1month didn't see each other!
Okay, after got the seats then we order the food..order quite long time huh?LOL

the first pic! me and baby QL!




baobei liza ♥ moi

my order came!


wondering why wanna write from botak?? LOL


I'm 18th not 2nd @@








with the sweeties girls





Brother U!


Maddy 153


Bunny!


Look great in the pic!






Afterward me,ql and mt bro went to green box! Although there're just three of us, however we still enjoy it! :D
the present from babe maddy! LOVE IT










back home around 3something!

29th Oct 09
Off to pavilion around 7ish, went to Carlos to have our dinner!
Omg, this spicy seafood soup taste is good!



I love oyster so much!




Okay, that's my 18th birthday..a simple celebration and simple spent! But I enjoy it so much!
Thanks for who coming my birthday dinner and thanks for the wishing
Thanks babe maddy's present and baobei liza's ang pao, I get 2 pair of shoes! :D
And thanks baby QL present me a purse! I love it so much Finally I get it! MWAH!


XOXO


No comments: