Saturday, February 13, 2010

HappyCNY,Happy Vanlentine's Day

Today is chinese new year eve. Wow! Are you guy ready all of it? Tomorrow morning I'll just say Gong Hei Fat Choi afterward I can get a Ang Pao. Therefore tomorrow I'll say a lot of times Gong Hei Fat Choi to my relatives and friends :)) And not forget tomorrow is Valentine's Day as well. A lot of couples tomorrow after the reunion dinner must be have the second meal with their boyfriend/girlfriend. I have a boyfriend but we're not celebrate on this year. How sad! Our first vanlentines :'( And I already get my vanlentines present! Thanks baby, I awfully love it!


Besides a very important thing I need to mention is daddy isn't on kl when chinese new year. This is my first time! I feel sad again! Dad, happy chinese new yeat to you! Take care and have a great journey xoxo!
At last but not least Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day to my family, mr.sinql, girlfriends, boyfriends and everyone! Have the great one MWAH


A kiss for who you heart a lot :)


153kisses*

No comments: