Monday, March 1, 2010

1stMarch2010

Hi guys, I have neglect my blog for a long time is time to update now :)) My previous post is congrats everyone happy chinese new year and now cny end, moreover it's march now! Time passed really fast! Everyone pack your mood and work hard/study hard now. And I need to find a job very seriously! *I know I said it quite a long time* -.-
How your chinese new year by the way? Fun? Enjoy? Get a lot ang pau? My chinese new year actually same as the past. The one difference is I went to penang after Chor7 till the chinese new year end. This is the difference I spent my cny in this year. And I didn't say gong hei fat choi or any congrats words to my dad, how sad!!! :'(


I should end my post right now. Is damn tired and lazy because I just came back from penang. Will update again asap :))

153Lives a life of peace*kisses

No comments: