Saturday, March 6, 2010

G lounge @ G hotel

27th Feb 2010
The fourteenth day in chinese new year. Before the night I specially bought a clothes for attend the party at night. As my blog name vivi-no-choice, I have brought not enough clothes to penang, thats why I need to bought it. And whats the party is that? Yea, Lapsap & Gold Fish are in penang. I think this is the first time or second time they at penang. But they're every weekend will be at Zouk. This time they're not spinning in the club or bar, they're at lounge of the hotel G lounge @ G hotel. I'm the first time party at the lounge of the hotel and around me will all penang guys and will the electro music. I can say it's not bad at all, great night we had! :))




Caryne x Howe x ViVi


Sheryn x ViVi

ViVi x Chao

LeeHoeng x ViVi

I love this picture by the way, cause everyone looks great enjoyment. *Including me* muhahaha!

With TPCT. I love the shirt so damn much! And you too :))



153Live a life of peace*kisses

No comments: