Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Have to be strong!

The fate of each person is different. Essentially I had a quite well of fate but everything is changed, my fate become worse and worse. I have to admit it I can't pretend nothing had happened. More few months, I should be able to overcome all difficulties. So I need to be strong to pass these few months. I like to think the negative side and made myself to the down mood, but now I think I won't sit at the corner and think the negative again, although I'm afraid but I should face it! I can't drag on it anymore! God bless me please.

And last night I cried for a long time is because of those shit problems. Only one person that will always comfort me. Sorry I said something to hurt you on last night, but I really so down. I don't like to tell anyone what's the reason that I not happy with (including my boyfriend). But last night before I sleep I have been understand his feeling if your bf/gf don't want to tell you everything when they're sad. Sorry baby!
"I promise you I'll tell you everything when I'm down.LOVE YOU"

Not to forget have to be strong!

153Live a life of peace*kisses

No comments: