Tuesday, April 13, 2010

LimLi-Za 21st ♥


First need to say Happy 21st Birthday to my Baobei Liza! You're not illegal anymore congrats! I still waiting my 21 hahaha. Thanks for loving the bracelet, keep it carefully okay!
We know each other since 2007 but this is the first time I celebrate her birthday with her, how come huh? The previous two year I can't made it and the second time she was at usa, thats why.. Luciky I can celebrate with her on her 21st :D
Wish you all the best and happy everyday. Anything happen I'll still beside you and support you! You don't forget me okay! I love you much! A lot of loves, hugs and kisses to you

Lets back to the celebration.
10th april is her birthday and we decided celebrate her birthday at the previous day.
Before headed to KLCC :) I'm so red that day. Ops, sorry to liza HAHA you should know what I'm talking about. tsk tsk

Where to have our meal? This question always confused us. At last everyone decided to Madan Kwan! Beef redang always my first choice :)

Chuckei is writing some cute words on the cheki photo.

With the birthday girl :)

Law nana.

Lovesss

Liza's new lens nice? Order from me k. HEHE!

After finished our meal and meet babe leng, afterward continue our shopping session :) Around 8pm we off to pavilion for second round.

Carlos
Do you realiza that the number of 21 and the 1 gone HAHA thanks to kit zai did it! LOL
But anywhere nice cake bought from chuckei.

Liza with lovess

And I with the lovess as well :)

Ordered the shisha, but just two of us enjoy it :(

Cheki of that day!

Zoom it! A bunny there HAHA

Nice day
153Live a life of peace*kisses

No comments: