Monday, April 19, 2010

With Daddyy!

Yesterday I went to KLCC. Guess who I going with? My daddy! Awww! The purpose we go to klcc is went to the pc fair and before that we catched up a movie. Although I not really enjoy the day -.- But I really appreciate it much! I can't remember when is the last time we went to shopping complex but I can clearly to say that this is the first time we go to shopping complex just two of us! How can I not happy with!

We watched Clash Of The Titans 3D and I'm the second time watched it. But it's doesn't matter cause daddy wanna watch HEHE nothing special with 3D but it's still attract me each moment.
And talk about the pc fair. I think I won't go to the pc fair for the second time, is so packed! When I step into the entrance I can't found the exit when I wanted to go out, even I just step into the entrance I can't u-turn back to go out as well! OMG, what kind of rules?! I need to walk the whole pc fair only can get the exit -.- Thats the reason why I didn't enjoy that day.

153Live a life of peace*kisses

No comments: