Sunday, June 13, 2010

Red w Short.

Hey guys, I'm here again. Oh ya I'm at penang now since last thursday :)
So in a peace sunday I and baby just stay at home. I adjust my blackberry thing and updating my blog and baby playing his ps3. Later with dinner with his family again :)

Another changing, my hair again! I'm totally short hair now.
I told some of my friends that I won't be short hair before I get into 21st years old. But... I'm short hair now LOL Didn't regret at all! :D
Such a long time I didn't have a short length like this. Let my think when was the last time I had this length hmmmm, yea when I still studying in primary school. LOL
Again everyone ask "Why you cut your hair again?" or "Why cut till so short huh?"
My answer here is I'm in love with short hair now! I had a very long hair last time thats why I won't heart pain when I cut my hair now. So thats the asnwer *wink*
Short hair easily to wash and blow-dry. HAHA It's save a lil bit of my time when I prepare to go out :D

Lets see! Dye to red color. Oh yaa I'm in love with red color as well. I mean hair color :)
So how do you think? Nice huh? Tsk tsk tsk


It's obviously red when took with flash. (w ManMan Taan)

And it's took on yesterday, by my lil berry :)


Thats all. 153Live a life of peace*kisses

No comments: