Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day Out ♥ With Loves

17th July 2010
Another day out with the lovely babes. Such a long time we didn't out for chill and that day we made it :)
After finishing dress up and camwhored while waiting babe chuckei come to fetch me. Finally we girls got the car licence, we can out without boys :D And I'll get my car licence very very soon. Next month I sure will get it!

Pavilion again. We love to be there, cause nearby our place and pavilion's environment are totally GREAT! We went to La Bodega for our brunch :-)
Is me, bbm non-stop!

Camwhored while waiting our meal.

Nana's order. The chicken taste nice!

And this is mine and chuckei's pasta. I was ordered with cream but the food come with no cream -.-

After that we went to watsons, cause I wanna buy the Maybeline x Hello Kitty mascara. It's limited edition, result was not bad! I like the brush cause it's so thin I can brush my eyelash very well :D It only cost rm36.90!

And we start our gossip session at starbucks. Starbucks always our best choice :)
Yoo, we meet baobei liza and kz there, sorry for waiting us :(

Camwhored!



I love those picture ♥ Black&While



Liza and kz went back after awhile, left three of us. In da toilet :)
After shop awhile and chuckei fetched me home. That's our girls day out ♥

Before end the post, four of us on that day.
Liza x ViVi x Nana x Chuckei

Oh yaaa, I just created my page on facebook. Join join join!

153Live a life of peace

No comments: