Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Liverpool Week!

Finally Liverpool's post is here! :D
13rd July 2011, Baby Sin and I went back to KL. Such a long time baby sin didn't back KL with me. However he went to KL the reason is just one, LIVERPOOL. I knew he love liverpool so much, and I, influenced by him as well. You ask me, am I watch football? I'll answer, yea, but only world cup. But now, I'll watch Liverpool's every match *If the time is not too late*. I knew their name, their legend, their history, their enemy, their every news. Thanks to Mr.Sin. LOL. Besides that, I spent money on buying Liverpool's stuff. OMG I bought their T-shirt. OMG Can't imagined that I'm in love with a football club. LOL. Who else is Liverpool fans? Hellooooo ~

So I've been to the Liverpool training session, didn't take any picture, due to I forgot to bring my camera! Ish, what a waste! There are 37,800 fans in Liverpool's first ever training session! A lot of people right?!

Look at this microwave, oh no no no, it's a television. An antique!


15th July 2011
Shopping day! Before that lunch at U-Village. 


Ham Yu Fa Lam Bou!

Shop shop shop, took a rest and having Snowflake :) He loves.

Anfield Road in KL? And inside a shopping mall, Pavilion? Therefore we walk over to pavilion to have a look.
Walk through the Shankly Gates..

Big jersey!


5times!

Reveal Liverpool's great history.

Touch the "This Is Anfield" sign. Why touch it?

Clearness? 



Me love Meireles 


Can I steal this jersey?


Love Liverpool, You'll never walk alone 

Night dinner at Empire's Rakuzen with Sin sister and her husband :) Afterwards yam cha session with my beloved girls :)








153Lives a life of peace

No comments: