Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve

23rd Dec 09
Mr.Sin QL came KL with those penang buddy! Around 5something I go to find mr.sin and we went to Aloh eat Ma Lat Pan Mee afterward walk over to pavilion movie, AVATAR! Mr.sin accompany me watch once again HEHE
A freaking nice nice nice movie! I wish to watch one more time or more than that Really hope that there will be a place Pandora, and I wish I could go there. At night the color around the forest, what a wonderful and holy place there are!


24th Dec 09
Christamas Eve, before the party at noon we headed to sg.wang and pavilion to get some stuff. Thanks Mr.sin
It our new member, Fei Mao 肥毛 HAHAHA cute right?


Night party at Barsonic @ ZOUK

Huan x ViVi

JD x Caryne x ViVi x NaNa






Mr.Sin QL x Miss ViVi Soong


Great night! I'm gonna drunk that night but luckily in the end I'm tipsy status
XOXO


No comments: