Sunday, January 10, 2010

Simple and Enjoy

6th Jan 2010
Hanged out with my BaoBei and casey tag along with us. Casey went to fetch Liza after he picked me up. As always I like to speculated what clothes was Liza wearing and what she said the first word when get into the car, at last casey won Am I really don't know her as well? HAHA anyway LAH.
Before arrived pavilion we still discussing where we have our brunch and I was suggest this restaurant - Weissbrau. The food was not bad :)




Love mango juice recently!






After finished our meal and walk around, as I said I wanna find a job in the end =/
BaoBei and BaoBei



Buddy Casey!

Since we're nothing to do, we decided to catch up a movie! Supposed to watch The Morgans but the time is too late for Liza so we bought The Vampire Assitant. It's just so-so, the story is quite nice but those actor... HMM I prefer Edward to be vampire

Bye Liza, nice day with you again see you soon :)

Night having steamboat for dinner , awww my favorites! Afterward papa rich yam cha :)
Shoot some photo that I like, with the blue white light bulb




XOXO

No comments: