Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's about last month. MAY

Mummy left us on last saturday, I miss her badly! I feel without something when I step into my house :( I miss her voice and everything. Stay happy mum

28th May 2010
After knock off date with two of my lovely and edmund.


Mum look pretty here :D

Had our dinner at Friday :) What am I looking?


Pinch you!

After that not to forget catch up a movie Prince Of Persia. Thump up! Everyone should watch it.
Thats all for our happy family day :) When is the next time? :'(

31st May 2010
Sing-K at Green Box. Chuckei was here but she left earlier.


Due to less updating my blog recently, I feel that I have nothing to write my brain was so so blank. So sorry about that. Stay tune guy :)

1 comment:

v!vi@n said...

your mum looks so pretty and young!!!