Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's JUNE.

I had always neglect my blog on May. Due to I'm working that month. Sorry my lovely blog you know I miss you right? :*
Time flies, now is already June half of 2010 gone. I felt that May was pass so fast, yea I know because I working thats why it passed fast. But is that good for me? No no no, because bad case is coming very very soon, on 5th of June :(
But there's also a happy matter is coming as well. I can meet my baby finally :D We didn't meet each other for a month I miss him badly! Good luck to your exam and remember this *vivisoongyenkhei153'sconfident* tsk tsk tsk :P
Ohh ya, I didn't working at annasui already. Because they found a permanent, this month I just work for two days which is 3rd and 7th :) I'm waiting my salary fast fast fast!
So after baby come kl for a week and I'll follow him back to penang again. I miss the peaceful penang :)
Hmmm.. nothing else to mention. And some recent me yea I had cut my hair again. But it's still not enough for me :P





It's unfair when a guy hooks up with lots of girls then he's the man, but if a girl does it, she's a slut.

No comments: